Saturday, September 10, 2011

SCHOOL DAYS

The kids are all back to school now!  Carter's in the First Grade and Chasee's in Kindergarten.  We got so lucky with who their teachers are and are so happy with them!  I will have to admit I had a little week of depression once they started going and Dustan being back at work.  It was a dramatic change for me!  But Ryker made sure to fill the void for me, and fast-  He is now into everything!!!
The kids are thrilled about what they are learning and all the fun new changes and I am so please to hear all about it the second they step off that bus!  Thank heavens for the bus!










3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute! What a bittersweet moment..... schooldays. Crazy to think about. :) I hope they enjoy the school year and that you adjust to having a bit of free time....sort of (minus Ryker's messes :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you tease chasee's hair? It looks so cute! And I loved your story about the flat tire.

    ReplyDelete