Friday, October 1, 2010

California!

A Wonderful Day at the Beach!


SEA WORLD!!
Carters favorite of course was the Sharks! Chasee's, Shamu!(we saw 2 shows) But I have to tell you the Shamu Rocks show with the fire works at night was Freakin Amazing!!

So I told Dustan I wanted a pet Star Fish and the Idiot (I say it with LOVE!!!) Picked one up! and said here you go honey. It was quite comical!


KNOTTS SOAK CITY!!
We had a blast! The kids favorite was the Wave Pool!





Chasee and her best friend and cousin Khy.



And this is when I locked us out of our room. My husband used his amazing skills to climb 2 stories to let us back in just to find out I locked the sliding door too. Ha ha. oops!


Can anyone say Thanksgiving Meal? I couldn't believe how big these geese were and how close they would let us get to them. Well... that is until Carter decided he wanted to ride them. I have never laughed so hard as I did watching him try to catch and then climb on them.



Windmill Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment