Friday, June 5, 2009

Kadee & Dustan

Hey Guys! I know this isn't the normal way to do this but its the best way I could think of and not leave anyone one out!




James and Kathy Moore are pleased to announce the marriage
of their daughter,
Kadee Jo Moore
to
Dustan Dean Blair,
son of
Dean and Janet Blair.
In celebration of this happy occasion, we respectfully invite you
to attend a reception held in their honor the evening of
Friday, June 26,2009
at the Clarion Inn
755 Horizon Drive in Grand Junction, CO
7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
All are invited and we even have a block of rooms saved at the Clarion, for anyone interrested in coming and sharing this momentous occasion with us!
We would love to see you all!
Please RSVP

7 comments:

  1. Kadee- You look so happy! I wish I could make it down to see you but that is the week my whole family is in town and we are vacationing!! I need to meet up with you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh kdee he is so cute. Your pictures are freakin darling!!! PERFECT!!!!! What can i say we are Moores its in our blood to be freakin HOT!!! well i wish i could come but i am actually in new york but i am going to be visiting over our birthdays in utah i come in the 16 and then am there till the 27 th you should try to come down and play.... weber state fireworks are the 19th bring dustan that would be fun!!!! well you look so happy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! love you cous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i totally would but i feel bad flights are 450 round trip right now.. and i just barely got one to go home for my birthday.. so come visit then..??? love you favorite cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kadee we are so happy for you!!! Congratulations! We cant wait to meet this guy. I hope all goes well for you wedding. We will see what we can do to be there. I am glad you found my blog...now I can keep up with you and your cute family. We too hold a special place in our heart for you! Love you and wish you all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I am excited to see what is going on with you! I had no idea you were engaged until just last week! So I am really excited for you & am glad that you are happy! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. natural remedies to treat fatty liver natural remedies to treat fatty liver natural
    remedies to treat fatty liver

    Also visit my webpage :: treatment for fatty liver natural remedies

    ReplyDelete