Monday, June 29, 2009

The Honeymoon!!!

Wedding pictures will be displayed later. But for now I am blogging the wonderful Honeymoon trip as we go to share our moments with you and the kids while were away.
So far we have had a blast and I am finally understanding that a honeymoon is so vital to the first few days of your life together because its your turn to be real with one another and just play, bond, and come to understand each other. I am so amazed! And so in love with this man. And I love that every moment I have with him makes it more and more clear!
First night we stayed at the Clairion Inn. Then we were off to California!! And stayed in Arcadia at the Marriott.
Our first real day in Cali we hit up Aniheim and the Vietnese area. Which is where Dustan served his Mission. We also ate at his favorite vietanese resturaunt which i am very proud to say I tried everything and there was only one thing which i couldn't stomach ha ha so gross but he loves it and i love him so we ate there and we will eat there again!


Then Off to Laguna Beach! Which I can honestly say was one of the most refreshing scenes ever!



And now we are staying in Palm Springs! At a beautiful resort and loving every second of it!

2 comments:

  1. oh kad that looks like sommuch fun I am so happy for you. you are finally truely happy. You two are so cute. Good luck you two. I love you kadee sorry i missed the beautiful day!!! hopefully you will come to layton while im there visiting! see you dsoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! I love it! Your wedding was beautiful and I am just so happy for you two! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete